<body>
JASMINE
220791
NgeeAnnPoly
MCM

memoirs
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010

EXITS
2HUM BOHAO CAIYI CHRIS DESMOND DENZEL EECHUN EVON GRACE GUANLING ISSIEEE IVY JESLYN JIALE JIANBAO JIANYONG JOLIN KYLENE LEON LINDA PAMELA REUBEN ROY RYAN SHAUN SHERLENE SHIYUN WEIKAI WEIYING YANGHAN ZHIYAN

LEAVE A MESSAGE



CREDITS
Site Designer: PAMELA JE-ANNE
Image Editorial: Photoshop CS2

Tuesday, March 17, 2009
; 3:29 AM

yesterday was awesomeee ttm. (L) thanks girlene for having me over. And the itinerary wasn’t boring at all okay. It was damn fun, esp watching you play boxing on Wii. The video makes my day :D

Okay I am very excited now bcos I am going to sentosa with jiale tomorrow woohoo. I hope I don’t get sunburnt though.
And I hope Wednesday comes soon also bcos I will get need for speed then. :D (Y)

And Mother just told me at 8pm we might not be going back to malaysia alr!
haha what a nice end to a nice day. :D:D:D


{edit}
i am very looking forward to next monday! (:
{edit/}